2.18.2010

the days of yesteryear

Does that even make sense? I don't even know what that means: yesteryear. But I like it, so it stays. I don't want to beat a dead horse with my latest photography assignment, (how could you miss my gigantic collage of Lincoln?), but I was just running some 70's actions, and I think they're pretty cool.

Let me insert this disclaimer before I continue: My photography teacher is a purist. She HATES photoshop, and she would not be a fan of my "collage." EEK! So I will be bringing my hazy, grey, washed-out pictures to class, but you are privy to the awesomeness of Photoshop, and what it can do for a novice like me.

Here are some seventies pictures for you. There are the same pictures as in my collage, but run with a different action. Not interested?...you won't hurt my feelings.








Here's my favorite:



Anyone still here? If you scrolled on by, I'll be none the wiser. :-)

0 comments: