2.14.2010

let's give this a whirl...

So here we go! I've been thinking lately...I'd love to have a way to hold on to precious memories, remember special occasions, and share photos, so I decided to create a blog for our family. Collin will be nine years old this year (yes, NINE!!), and that's half of the time we get with him at home. (No pressure to move out when you're 18, buddy)! Drew will be starting Kindergarten this fall, and Livia will have her 1st birthday next month, so there's no better time than now, right? I hope the kiddos will enjoy reading this blog one day, and remember all the awesome times we shared together! And with that...I'm going to hit the "publish post" button and see what happens. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! :-) (I'm not an expert on any bloggy-related things, but it's kinda fun)

Unknown said...

Whew! I made it through all your archives. ;)

It's amazing how much your skillz have improved. Props, total props.

And, have I said before how gorgeous your kids eyes are?!?? Like, totally! :D

Have a great weekend! :)

Sonja Langford said...

Like Adeena, I too finally made it all the way through your archives! You're a fantastic photographer with beautiful children! I always love coming to your blog because I see so many inspiring photos that I hope to try for myself!

Blessings,
Sonja