3.17.2010

no bribery needed

This afternoon, we finally had blue skies...so while the baby was napping, I snuck outside to snap some 'nature' pictures. My yard is 99% dead twigs and sticks, but I got some cool pictures the other day and decided to try again. I have no idea what happened, but I didn't get one salvagable picture. Not one. I needed to boost my spirits so I asked (begged) the boys to humor me with a few shots.

I knew better than to even mess with the baby. I'll save that for another day.

The lighting was a little orange in our kitchen, but I still like these couple shots of Collin.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think I like it better in black and white. What do you think?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's my little goofball. His latest trick: blinking his eyes (on purpose) with each click of the shutter. What a fun game. Not. He tries to anticipate when the shutter will click...and then...BLINK!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's that action I ran the other day called "buttercream icing." I thought it was kind of cool on this shot.
Photobucket

Below is my favorite of Drew today.

Photobucket

We actually had a fun time taking pictures today; no bribery needed.
Didn't even cost me a $20 lego set this time. Nice!

0 comments: