5.09.2010

the CoffeeShop rocks!

Welcome to my new blog! Do you like the new design? I'm so excited about it! My favorite part is the slideshow of my kiddos at the top. Fun, right? :-)

I heard about the CoffeeShop from a friend, so I decided to check it out. You can find FREE actions, storyboards, templates, textures, tutorials...it's amazing!

Last week I got a wild hair and thought...why don't I re-design my entire blog? Because I don't have enough going on in my life. (Insert sarcasm). So I remembered the CoffeeShop, and what do you know, they have a blog designer.

Rita helped me design a semi-custom blog, and she is AMAZING to work with. She emailed me on a Friday night, a Saturday night, the morning of Mother's Day, and that night too. Incredible! She was so patient with my hundreds of ridiculous questions (a computer genius I am not)...and everything was a breeze! It's a work in progress, so most of the headings in the menu bar are not complete: about me, favorite links, etc.

Here is a link to the CoffeeShop. Check it out! :-)

5 comments:

Doron said...

Love the new Bonnie 5 Sunshine! Thanks for all your hard work for our family. We love you.

Rita said...

Ahhhh, thank you! I love how your blog turned out. I especially love this dark background!!! It was a pleasure designing for you and I am so happy you like it!!! Rita

Unknown said...

I have to say that I *love* the slideshow at the top. I've been thinking I should do something like that... sometime. ;)

I'll have to check out CoffeeShop! :)

Cherry said...

I love it!!! I may have to come to your house when we are there in July and you can give me some blog lessons. I have a terrible time getting the pics on mine. I am very computer "dumb"!! ;)

Unknown said...

I love the new look!