6.13.2010

are you ready?

OK, guys! I'm all set and ready to go for touch-up Tuesday tomorrow. :-) I got my button done...



...and Mr. Linky is ready to go too.

Here's a sneak peek of the picture I edited:

Photobucket


Tomorrow I'll show you my SOOC shot, and I'll share another version as well.

Do you have a photo you'd like to edit and share? I'd LOVE to see it. It's so interesting to see different editing styles, what actions people are using, etc. As I mentioned in the rules, please don't be intimidated to share! If you are an amateur, great! If you are a pro, fantastic! I'm a complete amateur, and I'm happy to share my photos as I learn and progress. We can learn from each other and share some cool tips and tricks along the way.

If you're interested, please click below for the rules.
touch-up Tuesday instructions

If you can't participate tomorrow but would like to in the future, that's great! Just click on my menu bar, and you can find the rules anytime.

Photobucket

Hope to see you back here tomorrow! :-) Happy Monday!

6 comments:

The Mommy said...

Cool! Can't wait:)

Aleasing said...

Just wanted to say, "Good Morning"!
This is going to be a fun project to watch and learn.
I truly know all the work you have put into just getting to the starting point!
Very proud of you!!!

Sarah Andrews said...

Totally a cool shot! I think that I'm going to go with a shot that I would have thrown out but decided to salvage. We'll see. My girl is not into the camera this week. Happy Monday!

Mama Hen said...

Hey Karli,
I was so tired when I wrote my post last night! I know you don't need a crib, I meant a bed or bedding. I have to get to bed earlier. Anyway, I know you will love the book! I love that picture above! By the way, I will be giving you two awards!! Yippey!!!!! I will let you know when I post it! Have a great day!

Mama Hen

Mama Hen said...

Hey Karli! I will post the awards either tonight or tomorrow. I wanted to leave the giveaway up a couple of days. I know what you mean about meeting the nicest people in the blog world! I have been doing this a month and a half and I am totally loving it! I have met a lot of really great people in less than two months and I am ecstatic. I have to say that there are always a few blogs I really look forward to visiting each day and yours is one of them! Your beautiful pictures always put a smile on my face! I will let you know when to pick up your awards! Have a great day!

Mama Hen

Mama Hen said...

Hey Karli! You have 2 awards on Mama's Little Chick! Come and grab them! You deserve them!

Mama Hen