6.21.2010

a little cliche, but hey...

Yeah, I know. Someone walking down the train tracks; a little too cliche for me too.
I took this picture last week when my oldest son and I were out on a totally unrelated photography expedition.

Photobucket

Thanks to the unending thunderstorms that have been pelting the Midwest, I haven't touched my camera in four days. A veritable record, I'm sure.

I have been wanting to participate in Sweet Shot Tuesdays for quite some time, and for this week...this is all I have to share. And would you believe that in my arsenal of photos, I've never even taken a train track shot? So now I have one! :-)

Head on over to life with my 3 boybarians to check out some more Sweet Shots!
Sweet Shot Day

12 comments:

Adeena said...

It's a cool shot! Now I want to do one. :D

I think we're getting your thunderstorms now. Four days of no picture-taking is a long time! ;)

Sheri said...

That's a great shot!

Runner Mom said...

Train track shots are cool! You have a great one! Please send some rain to us in the south! We truly need it!
Hugs!
Susan

The Mommy said...

I would call it a classic rather than a cliche.
Love it!

Ashley Sisk said...

So what - I love these shots. One of my favorite engagement shots is me and my husband on the train tracks.

Susanne said...

I agree, classic, not cliche. I too have never taken a train track shot.

Just Bits and Pieces said...

Beautiful shot, I'm hoping to capture one myself this summer!

Alison said...

Love it! And I'm so glad to see some sun for a bit today, even if there is more rain in the forecast...

Gail said...

I never tire of train track shots...this one's beautiful!

Wired Whimsy said...

I agree - train track shots are awesome! This one in particular is perfection!

Susan said...

Oh no, this one is very different...LOVE IT!!!

Susan said...

I love it and I really like train track shots. I want to do one too someday.