9.03.2010

the silhouette

Well, it just goes to show what great taste I have. HA! After my two original ideas for touch-up Tuesday turned out to be a total bust, I had semi-decided to show you my edit of the pacifier. Then I got a wild hair and thought maybe it would be fun to leave it up to you guys. The paci didn't even get 1 vote - LOL! After 18 votes, the silhouette squeaked by with a win.

So here are two verions that I edited:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Be sure to come back this coming Tuesday to see my SOOC and my editing steps.

And I'd love to see your SOOC shots and edits too! :-)

5 comments:

Mama Hen said...

I love this picture Karli! I hope you had a great week my friend! How are the little ones eyes? I hope all better! Have a great day!

Mama Hen

Jboo said...

Beautiful -- love that photo! Hope you have a great weekend!

Janet

Christiana Szymanski said...

Beautiful edits, Karli! I love the sun in the second picture, but I like the blue sky in the first one... Great pictures, either way! :D

Have a great weekend!

~Miss S.

Anonymous said...

I can't choose a favorite, I love them both! I love how it kind of looks like he has a halo.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, they're both great!!