The tiny Dora the Explorer underwear: acceptable
The soft, comfy Dora potty seat: acceptable
The princess potty chair that 'plays a royal tune as a reward' that we had to buy because the comfy Dora potty seat suddenly became unacceptable: acceptable
The M&M's used for bribing: more than acceptable
Completing the transaction: well, we're coming up dry.
2. Oh riiiiight. I learned one more thing. The gatekeeper of the M&M's better be in full combat-ready protective gear. Because you will be mowed to the ground.
3. Drew suggested I purchase the InStyler. (Funny, I don't remember mentioning anything was wrong with my hairstyle).
4. The day after the InStyler incident, I was complaining that everyone always throws their junk all over my desk in the kitchen, causing me to miss some important paperwork I was supposed to fill out. And no, my being a scatterbrain has nothing to do with the oversight. Collin says "mom, you really need to get the Wonder File." (Infomercials, anyone)?
5. I've receive many emails asking if we have great natural light in our house. In a word, no. That's why most of the pictures I take inside are in our kitchen. Definitely not by choice; rather by necessity. Here's a pullback so you can see where I usually position Livia. See how she's facing the light?
Are you hyperventilating? No? It's just me?
(I learned that trick at Paper Heart Camera).
Seriously, my blood pressure is still rising. Four tornados, can you imagine?
6. The hubs and I are having our first standoff in the ten years we've been together. He's been complaining that he never has any clean black socks to wear, so he informed me that he was going to keep buying black socks until I washed the ones in the sock box. (In my defense, his socks are not allowed to be washed with the rest of our laundry, so it's only natural that I forget from time to time.
I'm not sure who the winner is here:
7. Oh. Look back at the picture above. Do you notice anything in the background? Yep, standoff #2. We've both walked past that Christmas tree for two weeks and no one will take it downstairs.
8. Whenever Livia gets in trouble, she yells "RUN!! RUUUUUUN!!!!!!" Wow, that fight or flight thing kicks in early, huh?
9. Last time we discussed the fact that we were having problems of hygenic proportion. (Livia refusing to take off her Elmo jammies). Now were are having problems of dermatological proportion. She panics when she gets out of the tub and finds her fingers all shriveled up from the water. She cries "wrinkles!!! No yike it!!!"
I get it. I don't yike wrinkles either.
10. From the basement I hear:
(3 kids giggling)
Livia: "my bad!"
Alrighty...those are current events around our house for the week. What's the latest with you? :-)
Have a great week! ♥