Random TT tidbits:
1. How can you tell if a toddler has older brothers?
When Esther (the green scallion) from Veggie Tales appears on the screen and your toddler cries out: "Yook ma! It's Princess No-Arms!"
(reeeeally don't think she came up with that on her own)
2. TT loves California rolls. Does your toddler eat sushi too?
3. I wasn't able to take Collin out for a little photo session for his 10th birthday. TT head-butted him minutes before his party and busted his lip open.
4. I was less mad when Livia hugged me tight around the neck and called me her "special heart friend." ♥
5. Livia tells me no less than 50 times a day (literally), "I like you mom." One day I got an added bonus: "Mom. You have a nice face."
6. Livia is also picking up nicely on "tween speak." Last week she says to me: "Do me a solid and give me a hug."
(Yeah, I don't get it either).
7. Things that make you go hmmmmm: When your toddler comes up to you with a big smile and says, "I did NOT throw an orange oval into the toilet, mom." (I never figured this one out, but since she was so forthcoming I can be sure an orange oval was indeed thrown into the toilet).
8. A couple days ago, Livia couldn't get one of her games to work on my iPad. I hear "Come ON you lousy fang!!" Further evidence of older brothers.
9. Favorite TT comment of the week:
TT: "Mom. I like it here."
TT: "In this house."
10. Have you seen that holiday lego commecial? You know, total Hallmark moment. Children playing together, parents beaming in the background, little sister walks in and sweetly embraces a lego.... As I was getting a little misty-eyed, TT says with disgust, "Dude. You just kissed a lego."
And so it goes in the Bonnie household.
Happy Thursday! :-)