I have been very distracted lately (I have big news that I am so excited to share with you soon)... (no I am not pregnant)... and mom guilt has set in. I haven't been giving my kids 100% and it's been making me feel awful. So this morning I packed up Drew and TT and we headed for the zoo.
Pictures you will not see:
1. The one of Livia holding the white rat with the pink eyes.
2. The one of me taking deep breaths and telling myself everything would be ok once we got home and I could bleach her.
3. The one of Drew (who refused to touch a single animal all day, but decided maybe a tiny rat wouldn't be so bad) getting pooped on by the white rat.
4. The one of Livia holding the snake.
5. The one of Livia kissing the snake. (Yes, KISSING).
6. The one where I started slapping the back of my neck and shrieking "it's ON me!! it's ON me!!"
I was going to give the obligatory "snake warning" before posting pictures of TT holding the snake, but I just couldn't bear to post a picture of a snake on my blog. Same goes for the Naked Mole Rats. So don't worry... no snakes or rats or other animals that fall into the what was God thinking?? category.
So let's begin.
So there you have it! A little time to reconnect with my youngest two. It was wonderful. <3