11.27.2012

the day the tornado met her match

Hi friends! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I was just sitting here going through my 2012 photos and ran across a few that cracked me up. These were taken back in October for Collin's birthday party, but the pictures weren't "good enough" (good enough for whom I'm not sure)... so I never shared them. My goal for 2012 was to be more organized. Perhaps my goal for 2013 would be to get over myself.

When I say the Tiny Tornado is fearless, I mean fearless. She's up for anything and everything. Remember when she nearly tackled the 60 year old Islands of Adventure employee when he told her she was too small to go on the Jurassic Park ride? So I thought these pictures were pretty funny. I think on this day she met her match.

What you see here is Livia, Drew's best friend and Drew on the free fall ride. Everyone is happy. (Of interest: Drew and his friend are the same age. Long legs, anyone?) When the ride goes up, people are happy.

When the ride goes down... well you see what's going on here.

Does big brother (blue shirt on the right) seem to be delighting in her misery? Why yes I believe he does.

Aaaand... back to happy.

Hope these brought a smile. Have a wonderful week! xo

17 comments:

Amy H said...

I'm the exact same way as Livia on that ride. That thing is miserable! :-p

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

LOL this is hilarious!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Andrea said...

Oh the hilarity!! And the look on Drew's face as he watches TT. This cracked me up! And boy oh boy does that boy of yours have LONGGG legs!

Kristal said...

Poor girl... met her match!

Jess said...

Eeeeek! Just looking at these was enough to make me terrified for her, I can't stand rides like that either!

SKCPhotos said...

Great moment captured with these.

Anonymous said...

Oh that seriously breaks my heart! But glad she got back to happy so quickly!

penandview said...

Hilarious. Le Bean would be fa-reaking out if I even made her stand in line for that ride.

And that is a wonderful goal for 2013.

penandview said...

And btw, this is me, T. Can't sign in under my name, don't know why? Had to sign in under my old blog name. Whatev.

Skye said...

Well I can't blame her, I get scared on those rides too! LOL - except for me its going up and down... haha!

Natalie said...

These are so funny! Glad you shared them because they are definitely good enough.

Adeena said...

Too hilarious!! I can't stand rides like that..

Drew's face is priceless. And.. someone is destined to be tall. ;)

Brooke said...

These pictures are so cute! The expressions on their faces are priceless. Great memories to remember:)

Sarah Halstead said...

LOL! hilarious!

Mama Hen said...

Hey there Karli, these pictures are so cute and funny! Your kids will enjoy looking back on these when they are older. I hope all is well. Just stopped by to say hello and see how you are! have a great week!

Mama Hen

Bunch of Barrons said...

Those facial expressions are just too much! :)

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

do not know how I missed this.. but love these shots... TT cracks me up