8.19.2014

kindergarten

So… guess who started kindergarten last week?? Yep! This kid!! She's been counting down for oh… about 2 years now, and finally her day has come! She absolutely loves it, she's made lots of new friends already, and her teacher is wonderful! This is my first time in THIRTEEN years that I have all 3 kids in school full time. All this 'spare time' I thought I was going to have hasn't happened yet, so I'll keep it short and sweet. Here are some recent pics of my new kindergartener!!

 photo liviablowdryer-4229b_zps2d249239.jpg

 photo liviablowdryer-4420bdrama03vig_zps1447c31f.jpg

 photo liviablowdryer-4421bdrama03vig_zps41c997b1.jpg

(I had to include a silly one. She's trying to push her hair back with wet fingernails lol!)
 photo liviablowdryer-4310b_zpsf4ae0ced.jpg

 photo liviablowdryer-4401bdrama03vig_zps2d11f95a.jpg

 photo liviablowdryer-4194b_zps522e4707.jpg

 photo liviablowdryer-4402dfinalcolor_zps455786a1.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Let the fun begin!

Kristal said...

That is one gorgeous daughter that you captured well!

Unknown said...

OH MY LOVE HER HAIR! and I hope that you are backish. I miss see your pictures and creativity. (blogging I get is a lot of work but man I love those pictures of yours.)

Natalie said...

Yeah! You posted. Love the pictures. I have missed your photos, so when you find all that extra time you can post some more. K?