4.27.2010

touch-up tuesday

The before:
Photobucket

The after:
Photobucket

I'm totally dying of embarassment. Our old (awful, humiliating) swingset lost its green tarp in a wind storm last year (OK, I'm lying...it was 2 years ago), but I didn't realize it was so bad!

It had been dying a slow death over the past couple of years, and it no longer had any 90 degree angles in the entire structure. It had shifted into more of a parellogram.

Photobucket

You can hear the theme song from The Jeffersons playing in the background, can't you?
"Movin' on up. (movin' on up). To the east side..."

Photobucket

Our new, improved playset is pretty cool if I do say so myself. I might or might not have been the first one to climb all the way to the third tower.

Photobucket

I can't believe we lived with the other one for so long. I'm sorry neighbors! Please accept our apology, and you're welcome on our new playset anytime!

3 comments:

Aleasing said...

I can see a lot of happy days on the new equipment this summer. With the pool slide and new swing set, the kids are all set::))

elizabeth said...

it looks great!!!! I sure your sweet ones will love it

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!