1. My real life friends and family know I have phone-phobia. Write me an email, send me a text, or visit me in person; I hate the phone.
2. When I'm out running errands, I call my answering machine at home to leave messages for myself so I don't forget stuff. My Blackberry has a voice notes recorder, but I'm not smart enough to retrieve the notes, rendering it fairly useless.
3. I hate, HATE chocolate ice cream.
4. If you have food in your teeth, I will not tell you. Not because I'm mean; I just don't want to make you feel uncomfortable.
5. My husband knows I will be furious if he brings home flowers for me. Hello! Flowers die. Give me a $20 gift card.
6. Worst food ever: mushrooms. Is it even a food? I know it's a fungus, but is it a food, a topping, a condiment...what is it???!!
8. I always write thank you notes.
9. I love Pottery Barn.
10. I'm not a Type A personality. I'm the other one. Type B?...Z? I have no idea, but I'm not Type A.
12. I've been in 6 car accidents, and none were my fault.
13. I will go on the biggest, fastest roller coaster in the park, but I'm terrified of the ferris wheel.
14. I use too many exclamation marks. You might or might not notice this, since I go back and delete half of them after I've written something.
15. I usually get to bed before my husband to relax and watch T.V. He is usually still downstairs when it's time for my evening snack. :-) I call him on his cell phone and he always answers "Doron's Kitchen." Isn't he sweet? Nope, you can't have him.
16. Remember the year the presidential election got messed up? You remember...the 'hanging chad' fiasco? Yep, Ft. Lauderdale (Broward County) was my hometown at that time. Sorry about that.
And because my blog posts are boring without pictures, here ya go!
Get it? This is me. :-)
I'm awesome at symbolism.