2.02.2011

noreply-comment@blogger.com

I did a post on this a few months ago, but I never included the "how-to," so that wasn't very helpful of me, was it? HA! I remember Mandy doing a similar post recently so I thought I'd post it here again too.

I get so many thoughtful comments on my blog, and you know how much I appreciate your sweet words! Thank you! ♥ I know I've mentioned that I can't visit every person's blog that leaves a comment, but sometimes I'll get a question... in which case I always make it a point to respond. I read your comments through my email account, and it's very convenient to respond back to you that way. But occasionally when I click on someone's name to reply, I see "noreply-comment@blogger.com." If that happens, I'm unable to email you back.

If you'd like to change your settings, here's where this can be done:
(And by the way, I've noticed a TON of people have recently changed their settings - that's awesome!)

1. Go into your Blogger dashboard, and click on edit profile.
Photobucket


2. When the window pops up, make sure you check the box "show my email address." (shown below)

3. Enter your email address. (shown below)
Photobucket


4. Make sure you SAVE your profile.

That's it! Quick and easy, and it allows me to respond if you have any questions. Or sometimes if I get behind on blog visiting, I can say "thanks" by email. :-)

And because posts are better with pictures, here's how I feel if I can't respond to you!
Photobucket


And sometimes I feel like this.
Photobucket


No, actually we're all feeling that way because we're having another snow day. Weird, since it's sunny and I can still see my grass... They close our schools when it's really cold and windy (isn't that kind of indicative of winter)? If you have cabin fever too, click here to see what we were doing last year after the nine millionth snow day.

(There was a gal that left me a comment on my 10 on Tuesday post, with a blog-related question. I'm so sorry I couldn't email you back. Please feel free to email me again at karlibonnie@gmail.com with your email address, and I'll be happy to help!) :-)

18 comments:

Skye said...

Snow day here too - Again. Ugh!
Love the cherry dress!! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

oh and i forgot to say i feel like livia today but no one would care to see me do that - so i will just pray the frustration away! LOL!

Unknown said...

I have this here too - http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com/2011/01/please-do-me-favor.html

You ROCK and I love the photos today too!

Anonymous said...

I think mine is set right... I'll have to look.

The schools around us have a school day... everything was closed but my bible study still met! CRAZY ladies. I stayed home. And homeschooling goes on

Ashley Sisk said...

Thanks....we needed this reminder. And I love all the unhappy tiny tornado pictures. I know I should feel sorry for you, but I laugh. I'm sorry - does that make me a bad friend?

Tracy said...

yes it is indicative of winter, but with -20+ degree windchills kiddos at the bus stops would get frostbite in less than 15 minutes...so yeah, I think that's why they close...though with all the stories the parents tell of walking to school in feet of snow up hill both ways it seems like our kiddos get off pretty easy ;)

Anonymous said...

Stinks about the snow day. UGH! Great tutorial on how to do it. That is why I like wordpress now they have to enter their email. Ha ha.

Unknown said...

I wish everyone would change their settings - it's so frustrating when you can't email them! ;)

Awww... poor Livia. Her little face in the first one kills me, though. :giggle:

Did you get any of the "Snowmageddon" there?? It was supposed to be awful here... but in reality.. not so much. ;)

Liz said...

Poor Tornado. Thanks for this tutorial. and pretty crying Livia.

Tiffany Franklin said...

Her and adelyn would get along so well. thanks for the reminder/tutorial!

Tiffany Franklin said...

thanks for commenting ♥ nothing like looking like a 12 year old boy as an adult LOL. my husband even calls me this :P!

happy me said...

This is so good to know!!
Am I a bad friend because I laugh when Livia cries so cute?
Sorry.

Michelle R said...

You know, I don't mind the snow days because I get to stay home (and get paid for it!), but I do mind them because of the SNOW!! lol!!

I so love how you described your feelings when someone wants something, but makes it so difficult to contact them back! TT is way too cute, even when she's screaming! lol! But I bet it wasn't fun to be around at that moment! Glad you captured it anyway!

xoxo
Michelle

Jessica Griz said...

We've been staying home because of sickness for over a week...yucky!!!! So ready to get out of this house and I have my hopes up for an early spring! Oh and I didn't know my e-mail wasn't added to my profile, so now it is...yay! Happy Weekend!

Carrie said...

Such adorable photos! Gotta love the fits they throw.

Brooke said...

Funny - for the last 2 1/2 years I was like YUP - I totally have my email thingy activated, isn't it frustrating when other's don't put their email address in!?! Then one day, someone called me on it. Low and behold, I DIDN'T have my email thinger activated. Can you believe it?!?! So, I think/hope I have it set up correctly now! :D

Tales of a Hockey Wife said...

Thank you for the quick lesson.....

Cheers!