2. Our flowering trees are saying Spring, while our rainy, windy, freezing cold weather and dark cloudy skies are saying otherwise. Oh, and did I mention I had to pull out our winter stuff again? Dislike!
I think I've seen blue skies twice in the past 2 weeks. I thought I better document the occasion.
I have a sweet blog friend that lives a few hours west of me. She'll email me and say "Karli! The sun peeked out for like three minutes! Keep your eyes peeled!"
3. So after being unhappily chained to my computer for the last few weeks, I am caught up on my scrapbooks! **pats self on back** If you had any idea how much I detest scrapbooking, you would know how great it feels to have this done! I had to go back as far as April 2010 (I will never get behind again, I will never get behind again) all the way through February 2011. I used MyPublisher and ended up ordering 3 100-page albums.
4. To the girl at the Sephora make-up counter: When you suggest a certain lipstick and I say "oh, I'm too old to wear dark lipstick," next time please feel free to disagree with me. Some acceptable responses could be "no way!" or "what? you're crazy!" or even "nuh-UH!" Saying "oh" and nodding your head... not an acceptable response.
6. I hear the boys playing a new game they made up. It involves Justin Bieber meeting with some 'unfortunate circumstances'. Collin is usually Justin Bieber and Drew is the one inflicting bodily harm. Harsh.
7. Thank you big wavy slide that occupies my Tiny Tornado for hours.
7. I just took a few tubs of clothes to sell at a local consignment shop. I got back almost $200.00!!! Is that normal???
8. So it seems my feathered archenemy, the OWL, is back for the Spring. We've lived in our house for seven years, and he joins us every Spring and wears out his welcome through the Fall. I'm normally a pretty good-natured gal...but listening to his hooing every night as I'm trying to fall asleep and every morning as I'm trying to stay asleep is going to cause me to be institutionalized. I lay in bed getting angrier and angrier. Does anyone know of a good owl
9. Livia's musical potty chair is starting to freak me out. It plays its 'royal tune' all by itself, any hour of the day or night. Paranormal activity, anyone?
10. Speaking of paranormal activity, my husband is completely freaked out by ghosts. And by ghosts I mean little boys with hollow eyes that live in the attic or stand in your hallway and watch you sleep. You know the kind. So awhile back, I got some of Collin's clothes and stuffed them with rolled up towels. I blew up a balloon for the head and put a hat on it. Knowing Doron goes down into the basement with the lights off to watch man-TV (show with pyramids, space stations, antique car auctions (the WORST!!), history so boring you'll want to gouge your eyes out, pawn shops, etc)...I stood the little boy ghost behind the couch. My marital status nearly changed in two seconds flat.
I was going to re-create the little ghost boy person and take a picture for you, but I have been sucked into the show Extreme Couponing (awesome show!) and I have pages of coupons in the kitchen waiting to be clipped. Yes, I do live a wild and crazy life. Try not to be jealous.
Those are all the happenings around our house for the week. What's new with you?
Happy Tuesday! ♥