4.16.2011

project 365: days 79-89

Sorry friends! Nothing to see here... These are all repeats, but I wanted to put them all together in one post and tag them with my 365 photos.

It's 43 and windy here today, so these pictures make me miss Florida all the more! I hope the weather is better where you are! :-)

Have a great weekend! ♥

day 79: my 3 with papa
Photobucket

day 80: crane
Photobucket

day 81: castle
Photobucket

day 82: bokeh lights
Photobucket

day 83: boats
Photobucket

day 84: beach bike
Photobucket

day 85: publix truck
Photobucket

day 86: beach chairs
Photobucket

day 87: sandy tushie
Photobucket

day 88: soar
Photobucket

day 89: clouds
Photobucket

17 comments:

Kristal said...

I don't remember seeing the crane or bokeh light shots - love them!

Photography said...

They are all delightful! LOVE the sand tushie cute bathers!

Natalie said...

Those are all worth seeing again. They are all amazing!

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

well, yep, I still like them..LOL

I thought of you last night.. talking to friends from Omaha and it was snowing!!!!! ROFL

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Seriously. All of them.

Unknown said...

awesome week of shots! love them all :-D the soar is my favorite - well done!!!

Unknown said...

I don't remember the boats or beach bike... might have to go look and see what else I missed. ;)

LOVE the sandy tushie. :D

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About said...

I LOVE the bokeh lights!

Misty said...

That castle shot is downright awesome!

Michelle R said...

While they may not be "new", for sure it's great to have it all together! Love all these, but especially the clouds... or watermelon, not sure now! lol

hugs! have a great Sunday!

Courtney said...

These are all so good but I am loving the bokeh lights. Just stunning, Karli!

Anonymous said...

awesome photos....like the caslte and the beach bike most.....beautiful work

Brooke said...

I must have missed a post, because some of these are new to me! I love the clouds and TT with the bike... classic :D

alicia said...

Still fun to see sunshine. OH how I've missed that.

Lori Allberry said...

Oh gosh Karlli, I could care less if these are repeat photos or not . . . . they are stil just as gogous as EVER!!!! I loved seeing them all again!!!!

Thank You for sharing with us all!
I hope the weather shaped up for you today! It was raining on and off here all day, cloudy and about 60. Around 6:00 the sun came out, the birds are singing and it is gorgeous out!

XOXOXO
♥Lori

Anonymous said...

Gosh these are amazing!!

grace said...

I love the clouds! Oh my gosh that is gorgeous!