I don't know what it is that's so appealing to me about the iPhone lately. Maybe it's the fact that you are so limited in terms of camera settings that you have to rely on creative composition and lighting to make your shot interesting. And you know I love a challenge! :-)
1. A few random roller coaster rides at Worlds of Fun...
2. The final shot I took as we were leaving Planet Snoopy.
3. One of my favorites from the next morning shopping with the family.
4. This silhouette makes me feel quiet and calm. And you know how quiet and calm is a hot commodity around the Bonnie household.
5. I took this shot as we were leaving our favorite arcade. With all the lights and sounds, Dave and Buster's feels like a G-rated Vegas and the kids love it!
And for those of you that are bummed because you stopped by and don't like iPhone shots, how about a before & after to tickle your fancy.
(Did I seriously just say tickle your fancy?)
Here's my before shot, taken with the Rebel.
And here's the edited version, processed with Nelly Nero's Autumn Vintage. I wanted to mention it because it's a great action for carnival/fair shots...and it's that time of year!
OK! I'm really feeling this 5 on Friday thing. My posts have been too looooong lately. Goodbye 10 on Tuesday...hello 5 on Friday!
Have a great weekend! :-)