5.25.2010

black & white wednesday

A couple weeks ago, I ran across a blog called The Long Road to China. It is fantastic, and one of my new favorites! I have been so wanting to participate in black & white Wednesday, but because of the 90 mile an hour winds, and end of the school year activities, I've haven't been able to get a shot I wanted to use.

So while Collin was in school yesterday, Drew, Livia and I headed out for a try.

I captured this.
Photobucket


Yes, the ponytails are a little tight. In Drew's words, "Livia looks like a 'Y.'"

What a wonderful husband he will make.

But she did kind of look like a 'Y.'

Sorry, sweet baby girl.

Head on over to The Long Road to China, and check out some other submissions! They're fantastic!
the long road

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Drew, LOL!!!!! That website is one of my favorites for a long time now-----AMAZING photos!!!!

Unknown said...

Ha! Lovely photos, regardless of whether she looks like a 'Y' or not. She's still adorable!! :) Found you through B&W Wed. Feel free to stop on over to my blog for a visit too...thejasandersfamily.blogspot.com.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Y she is a doll....love her lil piggy tales!

Sarah Andrews said...

Ha! Totally and completely adorable! I love her piggie-tails!! Beautiful!

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Ha!! Love the hair, too cute!!

Donna said...

Love the piggies and the pattern on her shirt. And her obvious confusion about why Mommy has her sitting on that chair in the field! Hee hee.... so cute!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Unknown said...

I love her pigtails!! :D I can't wait till my baby girl has long enough hair for her very own "Y". ;)

Very nice job!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

OMG, I LOVE THIS!!! I had to LOL at Drew calling her a "Y"......those little pigtails are just darling!! She is too stinkin cute:)

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog....you totally made my day:)

Lisa