At age 36 I no longer travel at the speed of light, so we pulled out the bucket for containment purposes. If you missed it, Livia was in the bucket for less than two minutes and I got these questionable shots.
Check this out. A "tiny tee" for my Tiny T. (get it?)
My sweet real-life friend has an Etsy shop called Twinspirations. I will do my best to get better pictures of TT wearing her other new shirt with an appliqued peace sign. So cute! ♥
2. Would you believe it if I told you I got a new camera this week?
3. That's right! The Canon G12 baby!!! I'm seriously as excited about this camera as I was when I got my big girl camera. Eeeeeek! This will be for vacations, amusement/water parks, etc. You can even purchase a housing for the G12 so you can take it underwater.
4. Most embarassing moment of the week: Livia yelling "Mommy's naked!!!" in the aisles of Super Target. Yes, that is aisles, plural.
5. Livia is quick to point out well-behaved children in the grocery store. We have this conversation daily as I keep stuffing her back in the seat of the shopping cart:
TT: "Yook mama! Baby boy seeting nice!"
Me: "That's right. And are YOU sitting nice?"
TT: "No." (insert mischevious, but extremely cute smile) "I stand UP."
6. I caught my reflection in the mirror of the merry-go-round at the mall this afternoon. One word to describe the way I look today? Haggard.
7. I feel I'm overwhelming you with my 10 on Tuesday posts. Perhaps a 5 on Friday?
8. From time to time I sense there is a bit of confusion over my name. You guys know my first name is Karli, right? Bonnie is our last name (not my middle name). No parent in their right mind would name someone Karli Bonnie Such-and-So. My middle name is Allison. :-)
9. Go Ritche Bros.!!
As of last week, Collin had the highest RBI's on his team. YAY! I took these photos with my 70-200mm f/2.8 IS L. It's a bit hard to shoot through the fence when your lens is the size of the Hubble telescope. (The G12 will be joining me at the next game).
10. When the kids are away...
Happy Tuesday! ♥